Shaped Profiles, Flashings
Shaped profiles (flashings) are profiled metal items with several reinforcing ribs. They are designed to protect the joints, edges, structural elements of the buildings. Shaped profiles (flashings) are produced with the modern Futura (Italy) equipment. The items are up to 3 000 mm long.
Shaped profiles (flashings) are produced from the metal supplied by the leading Russian metal manufacturers (Novolipetsk Metallurgical Combinate (NLMK), Severstal, INSAYUR Group). The sheet’s thickness is 0,3 – 2 mm.
Variants of metal:
- Cold rolled galvanized steel;
- Cold rolled galvanized steel coated with polyester paint according to the RAL catalogue;
- Stainless steel AISI 430 (for non-alimentary products);
- Stainless steel AISI 304 (for alimentary products);
- Cold rolled galvanized steel coated with Pural;
- Cold rolled galvanized steel coated with Plastisol;
- Cold rolled galvanized steel coated with Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF)
Standard variants of shaped profiles (flashings):
External equilateral angle
Internal equilateral angle
External non-equilateral angle
Internal non-equilateral angle
Internal shaped equilateral angle
External shaped equilateral angle
Custom design of the items is also possible.