Shaped Profiles, Flashings
Shaped profiles or flashings are profiled metal items up to 3 000 mm long with several reinforcing ribs. They are designed to protect the joints, edges, and structural elements of the buildings. PH Insulation manufactures the profiles at the modern Italian equipment.
Shaped profiles are produced with the metal supplied by the leading Russian or international metal manufacturers. The sheet’s thickness is 0,3 – 2 mm.
You can order the profiles made of:
- Cold rolled galvanized steel
- Cold rolled galvanized steel coated with polyester paint in any color according to the RAL catalogue
- Stainless steel AISI 430 for non-food products
- Stainless steel AISI 304 for food products
- Cold rolled galvanized steel coated with Pural
- Cold rolled galvanized steel coated with Plastisol
- Cold rolled galvanized steel coated with Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF)
Forms of shaped profiles:
External equilateral angle
Internal equilateral angle
External non-equilateral angle
Internal non-equilateral angle
Internal shaped equilateral angle
External shaped equilateral angle
Custom design of the items is also possible.
Request a Quote