PH Insulation will present the most advanced energy saving technologies at the Seafood Expo Russia. The event will be held in St. Petersburg on September 21-23, 2022.
At booth Z8, Pavilion H, PH Insulation will present energy saving solutions for the construction and operation of fishing industry facilities and warehouse infrastructure:
- PIR Premier sandwich panels with a thermal conductivity of 0.0194 W/mK for construction and modernization of fishing and processing facilities, frozen fish factories, cold storages for frozen fish and seafood, fish farming workshops, other prefabricated buildings
- mineral wool sandwich panels for construction of factories with increased fire safety requirements
- 18 types of refrigeration and industrial doors for medium- and low-temperature cold rooms for seafood industry
- PIR Plita® insulation boards for construction of flat roofs for placing HVAC units
- Solar Sandwich system with solar panels to reduce air conditioning and heating costs by up to 30%
Fish factories, fish processing complexes, fish farms, cold storage facilities, fish salting workshops and other fishing industry facilities are built with PH Insulation sandwich panels in Murmansk, Sakhalin region, Kamchatka, Krasnodar, Primorsky Krai, the Kuril Islands, Almaty, Kazakhstan, and other regions and countries.
In 2022, the first low-temperature refrigerating warehouse in Primorsky Krai using CO2 refrigeration technology has been built with PH Insulation sandwich panels with PIR Premier core. The warehouse, which has no analogues in the region in terms of the use of advanced cooling technologies, is designed to store 10 thousand tons of fish.
To get a complete list of facilities built using PH Insulation products in the fishing industry, send a request to email@example.com.