PH Insulation doors with Gas-Tight Sealing are installed at food production facilities in the Moscow region, Dagestan, Belarus, and other regions
- PH Insulation to showcase energy safe technologies for the construction of vegetables and fruits storages and other prefabricated buildings, including doors with Gas-Tight Sealing for controlled gas environment warehouses at the international Agroprodmash Expo in Moscow
- At the PH Insulation booth the visitors will be welcomed to enjoy free consultations on selecting the special coatings of sandwich panels for food facilities: Food Safe, Estetic Clean, BioClean, stainless steel
- Market leadership in the production of sandwich panels with polyurethane foam and 16 years of experience with food processing and food production allow PH Insulation to offer customized solutions to save costs for construction and operation of facilities
PH Insulation, ProfHolod in Russia, continues the expo season and invites professionals of food industry to the Agroprodmash, the international expo for equipment, technologies and Ingredients for the food processing Industry. The expo will be held in Moscow from October 04 to October 08, 2021. PH Insulation's booth number 22D35 at Pavilion 2, Hall 2.
At the PH Insulation booth, the visitors will be welcomed to enjoy free consultations for using the most up to date energy safe technologies for construction and operation of food and processing facilities in the meat and dairy industry, fish facilities, farms, fruit and vegetable storages, confectioneries and bakeries, beverage factories.
The visitors will be able to learn the technical details benefits of using the newly invented PH Insulation Sliding Doors with Gas-Tight Sealing for fruit controlled atmosphere storages. With attractive prices and time-tested service support, PH Insulation doors for controlled atmosphere storages enjoy high demand among professional constructors: PH Insulation doors with gas-tight sealing are installed at production facilities in the Moscow region, Dagestan, Belarus, and other regions.
PH Insulation experts will advise the visitors on selecting:
- refrigerating chambers made of sandwich panels. PH Insulation refrigerating chambers can be custom made with PIR Premier or PUR Classic insulator to match individual designs. The prefabricated-demountable chambers can be used for the storage of products either at medium or low temperature. The simplicity of assembly and disassembly makes it possible to change the chamber location or to modify its dimensions
- sandwich panels for walls and roofs thickness and covering-wise
At the PH Insulation booth owners of workshops and buildings, professional constructors will receive free consultations on selecting the special coatings for sandwich panels intended to use in food facilities: in PH Insulation customers can order sandwich panels with Food Safe coatings for premises with high humidity, Estetic Clean with high resistance to salt spray, BioClean with high resistance to aggressive environments and other special coatings.
- hinged and sliding refrigeration doors for insulation of openings. PH Insulation doors for refrigerating chambers and warehouses are equipped with the European-made hardware: Italian, Spanish, German — according to customers’ request.
- innovative green technologies: Solar Sandwich system which consists of sandwich and solar panels. The Solar Sandwich system with wall and roof sandwich panels and solar panels by SolarOn allows to save up to 30% on air conditioning or heating.
- universal PIR boards PIR Plita® for renovation and construction of industrial buildings.
The Agroprodmash expo will be held at Expocentre complex at Krasnopresnenskaya emb., 14, Moscow, Russia.
Free tickets are available at agroprodmash-expo.ru/en