500 Pascals: PH Insulation Presents Sliding Gas-Tight Door for Fruit and Vegetable Cold Storages
PH Insulation, which is known in Russia under the brand name ProfHolod, presents gas-tight sliding doors for fruit and vegetable controlled atmosphere storage – an impressive blend of world’s best expertise with Russian engineering skills. Stand tests at the PH Insulation production facility showed that the new gas-tight door can withstand pressure up to 500 Pa with its solid frame, rubber sealed door, and tight clips developed by PH Insulation engineers.
CA refrigerated chambers for ripening of fruits, berries and vegetables are constructed of polyurethane sandwich panels.
“Developing the design of the airtight door, we leveraged the best world experience of engineering for gas-tight storages. Today, the world uses just two technologies for sealing such doors: seal inflator and reinforced clips. We chose the second option deliberately, since it eliminates risk of damage to the seal inflator during operation of CA storages. When developing the frame design, we chose a solid frame that provides maximum tightness of the opening, facilitates installation and withstands corrosion”, says Rashid Zinatullin, Head of the PH Insulation’s Department for Technical Solutions and New Engineering.
PH Insulation sliding airtight doors feature:
- solid non-separable construction, which provides frame tightness
- corrosion-resistant frame in high humidity and acids that are released during the storage of fruits and vegetables. The resistance is guaranteed by 2 mm thick AISI 304 stainless steel
- 6 mechanical eccentric clips and a two-chamber rubber seal gaskets by Fermod (France), the world leader in the production of refrigeration doors hardware
- handles installed onto both sides of the door for easy opening and closing. The hardware is developed by PH Insulation engineers
- thermal insulation by PUR Classic polyurethane foam with a density of up to 50 kg/m3
- sealed viewing window 600x800 mm as an option
PH Insulation offers free consultation to select the proper material for the door depending on the purpose of the AC storage. The airtight door can come in AISI 304 or 430 stainless steel, Food Safe, PVDF, Granite Farm.
For a free consultation or to request a quote for airtight doors and other PH Insulation’s products, please email email@example.com or call +7 (495) 240-83-14.